Lemme guess, you're on Safari on a Mac, right?
You'll probably just want to switch to a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. Safari is... not a stable browser... many things don't work correctly in it.
If you are hell-bent on using safari, try right clicking on the camera icon in the task bar and click "Always allow" and then refresh the page. This sometimes works but not always and we don't know why (LASR X has no control over this, this is purely a browser issue)
- Ensure the camera's drivers are installed and up to date.
- Try a different USB port, and do not use USB hubs or extension cables.
- Ensure no other application is trying to use the webcam at the same time.
- Try accessing the camera through a different app and see if it is working there, just for testing purposes. If not, then the issue is between you computer and the camera, and it isn't likely that we'll be able to do anything about it.
- If you are trying to use an external camera with something other than a computer (a phone or tablet), I'm sorry, but we don't provide support for that, because the device manufacturers don't really support it.
If you still aren't having any luck, contact us